The condition of our microbiome is the key to a healthy immune system and may play a determining role in improved quality of the ageing process. Click here to get involved in this...
The commitment to innovation is one of the pillars of Eurofirms, which has led to the development of technological resources that improve the management of people and reduce the environmental impact.
One of our main actions is to reduce paper consumption, until we can eliminate it completely in the near future. This measure consists of several actions and KPI’s:
- Internal and external awareness of the importance of not printing documentation: e-mails, contracts and other information.
- Continuous improvement and dissemination of our electronic documentation signature platform, through the website and the Eurofirms APP.
- Digital archive of contractual documentation (both for clients and workers).
- Use of recycled paper for the essential documentation of printing on paper.
- Monitoring of the index of documentation signed electronically and digitally versus that signed on paper.
Improvement of facilities
In our facilities we are carrying out a series of measures to optimize, make more sustainable energy consumption and reduce the environmental impact.
- Progressive change in the type of lighting throughout the office network, replacing all fluorescent lights with LED lighting.
- Installation of solar panels in the Central Services building.
- Placement of garden areas in the Central Services building.
- Improvements in air conditioning: renovation of all air conditioning equipment in the network of branches by low-consumption equipment.
- Placement of confidential paper and toner collection points in all Eurofirms offices, both recycled by an external company.